Wednesday 27 July 2011

Day out in London

The only reason for an expensive trip up to Oxford Circus today was a failed attempt to personally sort out a massive screw-up made by CitiBank International (which has led to my entire life savings in three accounts in this branch being frozen since 30th June 2011), following on from numerous frustrating and wasted phone calls and faxes to some Indians who can't speak understandable English in the Shittybank call centre.

After wasting another 2,5 hours in this building (and receiving assurances from the incompetent idiots there that the issue would now be resolved, but as of 10th August 2011 is still unchanged), I decided to spend the next hour taking a few shots around that part of London town ....


That reminds me, I forgot to bring my map with me !! At least I know that this is Regent Street, so let's hang around here for a few shots !!








St. George chasing his dragon.


Out of Regent Street, but still not lost yet.


Even if you can't spell, that is still rude !!


All Souls Church, Langham Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment