Thursday 4 August 2011

Sunday 31st July 2011

Just to round off a disastrous weekend, I decided that instead of leaving my house in Germany at 5:30 am on Monday morning and trying to get to Calais past all the rush hour traffic in time for my return Euroshuttle train (which I had booked on-line earlier for 11:50 am), it would be better to drive back to England on Sunday evening.


My first stop was outside the office in Germany where I used to work, to get this shot of the company car that I had driven for the previous 4 years (and had hoped to borrow for the 10 weeks that I am working at the Head Office in England) alongside the car that I am now driving, only because the company wouldn't lend the car to me !!!


OK, so in my defence, I didn't know when I asked to borrow the Subaru that I would later buy the Jaguar !!!


I arrived at Calais at 00:15 am and tried to change my shuttle ticket for the next available train (at 01:47 am). Euroshittle refused to allow this, so I had to throw away my ticket for the 11:50 am train (which cost £ 51, and the train would probably have been fairly full) and buy a second ticket for an additional £ 51 (for the train that was almost empty).

Appalling customer service from the greedy money-grabbing Euroshittle !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment