Thursday 28 February 2013

Luxury Car Show, Dubai Festival City

I went to the Luxury Car Show (over 300 vehicles) at Dubai Festival City today. 

Unfortunately, as the sun was setting, I realised that I was going to need my tripod and external flashgun, but had left these in my car. By the time I had walked for 15 minutes to get there and back, I would have missed these shots, so improvised with the integral pop-up flashgun .....



Four of the promoters on one of the used car dealer stands.



I could not get these ladies to understand that I wanted them to stand in that place but facing each other, instead of both facing the same way, so gave up and took this photo instead !!!



 Yes, that's better, but slightly further apart so that I can see the ferris wheel between you .... oh,never mind !!!



luxury-car-show-dubai-bentley-9089 by David Butcher Photography







luxury-car-show-dubai-corvette-9068 by David Butcher Photography




luxury-car-show-dubai-mclaren-9075 by David Butcher Photography




(more photos to follow soon ....)

No comments:

Post a Comment