Monday 19 April 2010

Sunday 18th April 2010

Leonora has agreed to allow me to photograph her show and magic dance performance at the Walpurgis night in Frankfurt on April 30th, so I returned to the Palmengarten (tropical gardens) in Frankfurt this afternoon to meet her and discuss this event, plus take some photographs of her for her flyers, brochures and web site.
She is one of the most fascinating people that I have ever had the good fortune to meet in my lifetime. I cannot even begin to imagine the issues that she has had to (and will have to) deal with .... from being a transvestite to synaesthesia (Number-Forms, Colour-Sound associations) .... but she radiates enthusiasm and hope (possibly helped by her very colourful and eccentric clothing !).
You can view a selection of the photographs that I took for her in her album on my new Facebook Fan page here !! Also, her blog site can be viewed here (albeit in German).
Meanwhile, I am really looking forwards to photographing her dance performance at the end of next week, and will obviously include my favourite photograph(s) from this event here !!

(Nikon D5000 : Sigma EX 70-200mm f2.8 : f5.6 : 1/125" : 70mm : ISO 200: 18.04.2010 16:15:27)

No comments:

Post a Comment