Sunday 8 January 2012

Incompetent Car Repair Garage

I was overjoyed to get a phone call yesterday to say that after over 2 weeks, the accident damage to my Chrysler Grand Voyager had been repaired and the car was ready for collection. When I went round to the garage, I couldn't believe how incompetent they are !! Immediately obvious signs are the missing and damaged badge letters on the tailgate (the garage claim that these are no longer available from Chrysler, although the car is only just over 4 years old !!), the rear bumper bar doesn't fit properly, and the reverse warning system doesn't work properly (because they have fitted the wrong sensors). I'm too scared to take the car to Chrysler and let them check if the repair work under the skin has been carried out correctly, since the optical indications do not bode well !!!

Photos (and the name of these cowboys) will follow in the next update !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment