Wednesday 4 January 2012

New addition to my family !!!

When I first arrived in Dubai, I bought a black 2007 Chrysler Grand Voyager, because I thought that I would need a 7-seater for my business. Just 9 months later, I have revued my business plan and decided that I don't need such a large vehicle, so the Chrysler will shortly be advertised for sale (after the service has been completed).


To replace the Chrysler, I bought a black 2003 Peugeot 206 CC today !! (these are the photos taken by the seller, I will replace them with my photos later.)


The performance from its 2.0 litre 136 hp engine matched to a 5 speed manual gearbox is adequate for Dubai traffic.


I am looking forward to cruising around again in a convertible, with the advantage of a hardtop and airconditioning when the summer heat returns to Dubai !!

No comments:

Post a Comment