Saturday 9 January 2010

Saturday 9th January 2010

After another long day (planning the rest of the weeks' photo shoots and taking some test shots), it was dark again by the time that we went out to dinner in Sharjah. When I saw this elderley couple (who were on holiday here from Pakistan and visiting their sons) standing between the illuminated fountains, I had to ask them if I could take their photograph, knowing that it would be a challenge to light their faces without burning out their clothes (especially since I only had my flashgun with me !!). For the third time, the first person(s) that I asked to let me photograph them agreed immediately !! Should I quit whilst I am ahead and before I get my first refusal ? I think not !!

(Nikon D5000 : Sigma VR 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 : f5.6 : 1/30" : 44mm : ISO 200: 09.01.2010 19:12:54)

No comments:

Post a Comment