Tuesday 5 January 2010

Tuesday 5th January 2010

I've had enough of the depressing grey skies, sub-zero temperatures and slippery white stuff everywhere here already .... so I went off to investigate whether it would be better to drive (as I usually do) to Duesseldorf airport after work on Thursday evening (you'll have to wait until Friday's photo to see which warm photographers' paradise I'm heading for and why !!), or catch the train from Siegburg to the airport terminal (via Cologne). Since my plane ticket includes a free train ticket from anywhere in Germany to the airport (which means that I will avoid having to fight my way past Cologne and Duesseldorf in the evening rush hour traffic, to catch a flight that won't wait for me with a non-transferable or non-refundable ticket), I have decided to let the train take the strain in 48 hours time. OK, after that rant and sidetrack .... back to today's snapshot, which was taken in the Siegburg Industrial Estate on my return to the office from the railway station.

(Nikon D5000 : Sigma VR 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 : f4.8 : 1/90" : 36mm : ISO 200: 05.01.2010 14:14:32)

No comments:

Post a Comment